Why hire ChrisMcWilliamsPhotography for your newborn, child or family photography:
1. Christina is accredited in newborn, infant and child photography and understands the importance of newborn safety.
2. Christina was one of 4 photographers nominated as Photographer of the Year with PPOC. Mb.
3. Christina has over 10 years of experience as a photographer running her own business. She continues to learn and improve her craft.
4. Christina has received many awards with The Manitoba Camera Club and The Professional Photographers of Canada. She won Most Creative with PPOC.Mb in 2016 and 2017, as well as Best Contemporary Photograph with the Manitoba Camera Club in 2015 and 2016. Christina has attained merits in images with PPOC both provincially and nationally.
5. Christina is a former early years teacher and has training in early childhood education and in psychology. She loves children and relates well with them.
6. As a mother and a grandmother Christina has dealt with all stages of child development and is understanding of the needs of children.
7. Christina's home studio is a comfortable and safe place for you and your children. There are toys and books to keep your child occupied.
A bit more about me!
My goal in any photo session is to capture emotion, fun and connection between people and not cheesy grins. I will make your look incredible and guide you in purchasing the most beautiful wall art or albums for your home.
I love to travel and see how other people live and I also do a lot of nature and travel photography. You can see those images on another website called 21Photo.
What clients have said about ChrisMcWilliamsPhotography:
These are wonderful and bring me so much joy. We have never in all of his 3 years got him to take a smiling photograph! You are magical.
We have had several photography sessions with Christina and are very happy with the amazing and beautiful pictures we have. She is always very accommodating with our schedules and locations, even coming to our home for our daughter’s first birthday. Christina has endless patience and waits for my little one to get comfortable with posing for pictures. Her rates are very reasonable and all our experiences have been positive - I would highly recommend her services! Ruth
"Christina has been taking our family photos for the past four and a half years. She is very kind and patient, particularly with little ones (and dogs). She has taken so many beautiful pictures of our daughters even when they have been challenging (busy and cranky!). Her home studio is warm and comfortable and she always suggests beautiful choices for other locations both indoors and outdoors. Turnaround time to view your photos is very reasonable. The difficult part is choosing from all of the great shots. I highly recommend Christina McWilliams Photography for your next family photo. We will continue to for years to come!" Stacey
Working with Christina McWilliams was a great experience. Christina is very patient and energetic which is absolutely necessary when taking pictures of little ones. She has great creative ideas for pictures but also keeps in mind all of the technical elements that make a great picture; i.e. lighting, background, outfit, etc. We are so happy with all of the photos we ordered and always enjoyed our sessions with Christina. Highly recommended!! Katherine
I hired Christina Williams Photography for my wedding on September 20th, 2014 and it was a great experience. She met with me prior to the wedding to discuss all of our expectations and wishes and did everything she could to fulfill them. The prices were more than reasonable. She hired an assistant to make sure every angle was captured of our special day. Christina and her assistant were both very easy to work and get along with. The pictures turned out amazing and we couldn't have been happier with how they looked! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone who asked. Tawny
Amazing, I love them so much!! Rhianon
The Newborn Photos look awesome, we are very pleased w/ them. Paul
Thanks so much!! I'm loving these photos!! Heidi